News Updates from the City of Billings
Inside Crime is an exciting new series that offers tips to our viewers to help protect them from becoming the victim of a crime. We are helped in part by members of local law enforcement agencies, US Marshals, and other community leaders. Our goal is to get the word out about how to keep you and your family safe. Inside Crime will air on ABC 6, Monday - Friday at 8:25am, 9:15am, and 10:55pm. It will air on Fox 4 at 12:15pm, 4:40pm, and 10:20pm. If you have any questions or suggestions for Inside Crime please feel free to contact us at 652-4743.
- National Crime Prevention Council - The National Crime Prevention Council’s mission is to be the nation's leader in helping people keep themselves, their families, and their communities safe from crime.
- Crime Prevention Tips - Browse tips and information about crime prevention, self defense methods, home safety, traveling safely, college campus safety and much more.
- The Billings Police Dept. - The Billings Police Department is a diverse workforce of highly trained and skilled civilian and sworn professionals who are well-prepared to serve the public safety needs of our community. Their officers and staff are continually working to keep Billings a safe and secure community to work and live.
- Family Watchdog - National Sex Offender Registry - Family Watchdog invites you to use their free service to locate registered sex offenders in your area. Just enter an address and they'll show a map. You can click on the squares that appear and see photos (where available) addresses, convictions and other information about the offender.
- Montana Meth Project - The Montana Meth Project is a large-scale exercise in prevention, aimed at significantly reducing Meth use in Montana. The integrated program consists of an ongoing, research-based marketing campaign—supported by community outreach and public policy initiatives—that realistically and graphically communicate the risks of methamphetamine to the youth of Montana.